Versatile and powerful, the MAKO 204 CC is ready to hunt for your next offshore or nearshore trophy.
The legendary dry-riding MAKO hull is bolstered by a 1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid, and then injected with foam for an ultra-strong, super-safe substructure. And the hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" (15.2 cm) with stainless steel fasteners.
The uncluttered layout of the deck is anchored by the center console, allowing fishing for a crew of up to 8 around the entire perimeter of the vessel. Features like the spacious aerated livewell, in-deck storage, insulated fishboxes, rod holders, pedestal helm seating, and top-loading anchor locker further cement its legacy as an industry-leading fishing boat.
The MAKO 204 CC comes standard with a Mercury® 150HP XL FourStroke outboard (or you can option up to 200 or 225 horses) and a custom aluminum tandem-axle trailer with brakes.
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
- Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders
- Center console w/analog gauges, footrest, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Forward-console seat w/livewell & 2 pedestal helm seats
- In-deck bow storage compartment
- Port & starboard bow seating w/80-qt. (75.71 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer with brakes